If any of the following describes you, it’s time to call me:
- You are busy living and working and don’t have the extra time to plan a much-needed vacation.
- You feel like you never get to spend quality time with your significant other.
- You are overwhelmed by all of the travel-related options you find on the Internet.
- You worry about safety and security.
- You question whether you’re getting a “good deal.”
- You are scared to hit the “Book It” button.
- You don’t know who or what to believe online.
- You find planning a trip to be stressful and confusing.
- You realize you need to get away in order to truly “get away”.
- You are exhausted and need to go somewhere to relax and be rejuvenated.
To the working professional…
Maybe your life in Central Illinois is busy and your ideal dream vacation seems like it will never become a reality. After all, between work responsibilities and family functions, when would you ever have the time to sit down and plan out the particulars of a trip? Does the thought of adding that task to your already-full plate seem exhausting?
Well, that’s where I can help! As a professional travel consultant, it’s my job to plan vacations. I will handle everything so you don’t have to stress over any of the cumbersome details: from finding you flights and hotels, to booking reservations at local restaurants, or securing tickets to a local show. Anything you can think of, I can handle. You want your vacation to be a vacation, so let me help take the stress out of planning it.
To the honeymooners…
You are two people in love planning your first vacation together as a married couple! Expectations for your honeymoon are high, specific… and often poorly communicated. Maybe one of you thinks a honeymoon means lounging on a quiet, secluded beach, while the other sees it as a time to have crazy adventures together. Expectations like these, if unspoken during the planning process, can seriously impact the dynamics of your vacation.
That’s why, as a travel consultant, I take time to understand each person’s hopes for the honeymoon before planning anything. I will customize your vacation to fit your collective needs so there aren’t any stressful fights over the details later.
Trust me to be your travel consultant.
If you need someone to plan your luxury vacation, destination wedding, honeymoon, family trip or romantic get-away, I would love to hear from you! Don’t worry if you aren’t in Peoria. I’ve planned vacations for clients in Washington, Dunlap, Chillicothe, Decatur, Bloomington-Normal, Weldon, Clinton, Morton, Goodfield, Congerville and beyond.
Contact me today for help planning your next adventure!